My home - my choice
Lumi Namai "My home - my choice" philosophy has been created for people who want to live in the knowledge that Lumi Namai is their home, for as long as they desire.
Lumi Namai has a clear set of rules for their residents which ensures a pleasant co-living environment for everyone, leaving them the flexibility they need to organize their own lives. We take care of the day-to-day management of the building, leaving you with the time you need to deal with the things that are most important to you.
When entering the Tenancy Agreement, the resident must confirm that he/she has read the House Rules and will endeavour to abide by them during the tenancy period.
Click here for the Lumi Namai House Rules: Lumi Namai House Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lumi Namai allows well-behaved pets.
- The owner is responsible for the wellbeing of their pet and the pet must not disturb other neighbours.
When keeping a pet, you must follow the regulations for keeping animals in Vilnius.
- Lumi Namai are completely smoke-free - smoking is prohibited in the building (including the balconies and the estate).
Accessing the Internet and TV
- Internet and TV are provided in the building by Telia and Fastlink
- If you would like to use these services, please contact Telia or Fastlink customer service.
The rent of the apartment
The rental is not subject to VAT.
Surcharges and additional services to be paid by the Tenant
Additionally to the rent the following surcharges will be paid as follows:
- Fixed surcharges 2,65€/m2 ( fees and expences for administration and utilities, including refuse collection)
- Surcharges according to apartment meter readings (consumed water, electricity, sewerage and heating)
The surcharges and fees for additional services are inclusive of VAT.
- The deposit is equal to two (2) months' rent.
- The deposit is paid in one installment.